Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: So I walk into TRU

  1. #11
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that is fricken cool. folks can say what they want about the sports figs, and I do some poking fun myself, but they are some kind of great detail and awesome posed figures. If only the ones from your ciy wasnt so impossible to find

  2. #12
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    they make any Winnipeg Jets?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">**cough, cough**
    Selanne.

  3. #13
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    I meant like Hawerchuck era...

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I need that Lebron ................. Red jersey. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    I'll buy him from you or trade you for some of my lovely custom Spawn swag. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Closes my eyes when I get to GD's reply. That's one I've really been hoping to find. I'm afraid he's a keeper.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Originally posted by sculpey:
    Closes my eyes when I get to GD's reply. That's one I've really been hoping to find. I'm afraid he's a keeper.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh well! I tried, nice score you lucky bastard. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Is the Matsui in stripes spoken for???
    (My nephew is a rabid Yankees fan.)
    Buy or trade, just tell me what you need.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •